The Enterprise ASDAN course is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge required to become a successful entrepreneur in the world of Business Enterprise. It’s comprised of six modules that provide students with an understanding of how to convert an abstract business concept into a viable organisation.
The Enterprise Short Course contains six modules:
- Your entrepreneurial skills
- Generating enterprising ideas
- Enterprise planning
- Your enterprise evaluation
- Enterprise and business
- Your enterprise in action
The content of this course provides students with a flexible, multi-level programme that can be scaffolded to meet the individual academic ability of students. Learners must present evidence of their activities in an organised portfolio or e-portfolio.
This will contain:
- a record of challenges completed, with supporting evidence for each challenge
- recording documents, showing how learners have planned and reviewed their activities
- summary of achievement, highlighting skills development
- personal statement