In our purpose-built salon all pupils are taught basic health, safety and hygiene as well teamwork and communication skills.
Pupils are taught a range of Beauty techniques including: manicure and
pedicure treatments, basic waxing skills and facial treatments.
Alongside these pupils are also taught eyebrow shaping and massage skills.
- Art and Textiles
- Beauty Therapy
- Careers Education
- English Language and English Literature
- Examination Information
- Functional Skills
- Health and Social Care
- Home Cooking BTEC Level 2
- Home Learning
- OCR Cambridge National Sport
- Personal, Social, Health and Relationships Education (PSHRE)
- Religious Education
- Summer School
- Vocational Day
- Whole School Curriculum Intent